* 200 block of East Alameda Avenue: Police said they were forced to
blast a dog with pepper spray when they tried to serve an arrest warrant
at a house for an unidentified person Jan. 21. Police said the dog was
advancing on them ferociously.
* 201 W. Alameda Ave.: A 33-year-old North Hollywood woman was cited
Jan. 21 for peddling without a license. Police said the woman allegedly
had a 9-year-old boy, her son, selling candy at the Arco gas station.
MEDIA DISTRICT NORTH
* 1000 N. San Fernando Blvd.: A 29-year-old Sylmar woman was arrested
Jan. 21 on suspicion of grand theft. Police said the woman worked for
Kmart. Police said $2,450 disappeared from the woman's cash drawer during
a two-month period.
* 500 block of Eton Drive: Police are investigating the theft of a
miter saw, router, Skilsaw, belt sander and palm sander from an unlocked
storage shed Jan. 18.
* 2311 Hollywood Way: A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man, both
from Los Angeles, were arrested Jan. 15 on suspicion of petty theft.
Police said the boy and the man allegedly stole two digital music
recording devices from Fry's Electronics.
* 761 N. San Fernando Blvd.: A 21-year-old Burbank man, an 18-year-old
Burbank man and a 23-year-old Panorama City man were arrested Jan. 17 on
suspicion of burglary. Police said the three men were employees of
CompUSA. Police said the men allegedly rang up $1,300 in fraudulent
credit card returns.